Tiffany.org | Fan Forum | Chat Excerpts | 1997-10-08 #2

Welcome To Tiffany Talk
BY THE WAY TIF PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS I SENT EARLY BECAUSE I NEED TO SEND THEM TO THE LOCAL PRESS IN MALAYSIA TO HELP PROMOTE YOUR NEW CARER AS A COUNTRY SINGER........
I told your manager Pam Lewis that the C/W market is ready for the next "superstar" to emerge!
I really believe that will be you!!!

Automatic Message: Mark Joined Chat Room
Tiffany, have you thought about signing with MCA Nashville, Olivia Newton-John just did after leaving MCA for 7 years...(Hey Sean)
Herbs, eh...now that's interesting do you have a product name yet?
Chrave, I am trying. Your first. GO!

How was the moving adjustment from California to Tennessee? Do you like Tenn? Do you live in the country?
I myself live in the country, I can’t immagine living elsewheres.

something's stirring....actually, a lot of things--you've got the VH1 and CBS shows coming up soon, meetings, this online chat, and now your own herbal company!--wow, how does it feel to have all these things going on after this long break from music??

Hi Rachelle, how'd you get off work? Just so everyone knows Rachelle is Tiff's biggest fan
TIFFANY
May I please work for your company?
Tiffany check my homepage out
Can you tell I'm speechless?
Tiffany i have been listening to you since i was 3. Jesse Sobol ever read my letters
I was there for the "Mall Tour." That was fun!
Hi Rachelle, how'd you get off work? Just so everyone knows Rachelle is Tiff's biggest fan

Hi Jesse, its great to hear from you.
Rachelle, put in the first couple of lines-if you remember.
TIFF,COULD YOU ANSWER ALL OF US ONE BY ONE SO IT WILL BE MUCH CONVINIENCE...THANK YOU..REMEMBER IT'S CHRAVE HERE IN MALAYSIA!!!

I just want to let you know that I will always support you in anything you do. I have liked you for 10+ years now & I
will always like you. You will get your time to “shine” as a counrty singer. When you get your new country fans,
please remember the old fans that stuck by you. I believe in you.

Hi Tiffany! Dallas/Ft Worth is one of the top (if not the top selling) market for C/W music. Any chance of local touring/promos/signings?

"Remembering Love" is a dance song that was put out as a 12" single.

This page was first created 08 Nov 1997, and was last modified 07 Apr 2002.
This is an independent site not authorized by Tiffany, her management, or any other official entity. All contents copyrighted by their respective creators or contributors or © 1989-2010 Daniel R. Tobias. All copyrighted or trademarked material used in this site is property of its respective owners.

webmaster@tiffany.org